Welcome to the all new 3Hulls.com - TriSailor.com Trimaran Sailor Forum page.  For more info on the CHS X19 go to www.facebook.com/3Hulls/ and  www.CharlotteHarborSails.com

Like TriSailor on FaceBook www.facebook.com/TriSailorForum

Login or Register, Click Login Below
WANTED: (07 Jan 2017)

Forum Moderators and Publishers. Help make this forum your favorite place to talk about Trimarans and Sailing Tri's Send PM to 3Hulls if you would like to help out.

Topic-icon Selling Blue Shift to make room for new boat

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #211 by multithom
multithom created the topic: Selling Blue Shift to make room for new boat
My well used Triak is for sale. I have a new boat ordered, so I need the room in the side yard.
$2500 Local (San Francisco Bay Area) Pick Up Only
Getting a new boat, so need room in my side yard.
5 year old Triak sailboat. Triak is a sailing ocean kayak. triak.net will get you to the website. The boat is only 100 pounds so it is car toppable and I will include Thule kayak supports. Included is an aluminum trailer in case you don't want to car top. You will get the Triak boat with two sets of amas; one set not used. I use a carbon fiber bent shaft canoe paddle, but also have the Triak kayak paddle for you. There are two spinnakers-one barely used that came with the boat and the other in blue. There are two jibs that can be fitted. Custom pintop mainsail which allows you to point higher than the stock sail. Two beach dollies included. The original seat is included but I prefer the stadium seat that fits nicely in the boat. Neoprene and nylon spray skirts included. Top speed in the boat is a little higher than 10 kts. Here's a link to one of my recent outings in the boat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #212 by multithom
multithom replied the topic: SOLD-Selling Blue Shift to make room for new boat
Went quickly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds